mardi 22 mars 2011

I`m still alive!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay between posts. The last month has been relatively un-eventful for me. I hadn`t been able to train due to a very busy work schedule that saw me on the road quite a bit. It also didn`t help that I`ve been runned down physically so the break was necessary.

I`ve trained twice in the last couple days which means I`m back into the routine...finally.

At any rate, lots of coolness on the horizon at the club. April 23rd, we`ll be hosting a Muay Thai - Kickboxing event at the Caruso Club here in Sudbury. Steve had asked me a while back if I`d be interested in matchmaking the event and it sounded like fun, so we got to it.

We`ve currently got 10 confirmed matchups with the hopes of a few more. We`ll have fighters representing Sudbury BJJ & Muay Thai, Sudbury MMA, the Ottawa Academy of Martial Arts (Ottawa), Mattawa Kickboxing (Mattawa), Ares Kickboxing (North Bay), Matador MMA (Toronto), Samir`s Combat Reaction (Hamilton) and possibly a few more.

You can get tickets by calling (or visiting) the club or by sending me an email or note on facebook. Tickets are $35 for general admission and a good portion of the gate will go to an education fund for Austin Roy in Richy`s memory. It`ll certainly be a great night of fights so come on out and cheer on some up and coming fighters. Who knows...we might end up seeing one or two of these athletes make it all the way to the UFC one day.

I`ll be in touch soon...I promise.

Y.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire