mardi 11 octobre 2011

mid-october random thoughts

So I got a nose bleed during randori tonight. I was rolling with the Bear and I`m guessing a quick crossface must have done the job. I noticed it on my lapel while rolling. I`m not a bleeder by any means, so I`m guessing it must have been a good forearm...stuff happens! Enough about that!

Both tonight and on Saturday, the warmups have been a bit tougher, which has been great. Jenn kicked our butts on Saturday and Steve kept the party going tonight.

The Ottawa Open BJJ tournament is this weekend. I`ve essentially decided against being competitive outside the walls of the club. I was hoping to make it down to Ottawa this weekend in support, but simply have too much on my plate.

I am hoping to make it to the nation`s capital for Wreck MMA at the end of the month which includes a seminar with Renzo Gracie. I`ve just got to figure out a way to make it happen.

Stay healthy!
Y.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire