lundi 24 mai 2010

2010 Renzo Gracie Invitational & Cauliflower Ear

The long weekend is done and I`ve got my bag packed to head back to the club. My diet has been suffering over the last few weeks, but I`m determined to end the month of a good note. The countdown is on for the 2010 Renzo Gracie Invitational in New York City on June 26th. I have my ups and downs on the mat. Somedays I feel good, other days I feel like I can`t find my step. Am I ready to compete? I don`t know that I am...but I think it`s time to jump in and see where I stand. We`ll see how training goes over the next few weeks. Win or lose, a weekend in NYC with the team sounds like a good time.

Random thought of the day...

You know you`re addicted to Jiu Jitsu when you spend time on youtube watching people drain their cauliflower ear. I don`t have any yet, but in this sport, it`s a possibility every time you roll on the mat.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire