vendredi 26 novembre 2010

Jeff Jarrett - My New Hero?

I grew up watching wrestling on TV. Back in the old days of regional promotions like "International Wrestling" from Montreal, the AWA, then later on the WWF in the early to mid-80`s. I then fell away from it and got wrapped up in Monday Night Raw`s Attitude Era in the 90`s. (it was so ridiculous that it was funny. I loved watching guys like the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin).

At any rate, professional wrestling has really tanked in popularity since the early part of the decade as the "real" sport of Mixed Martial Arts made its way into the mainstream.

The clip below is probably the first "pro-wrestling" clip that actually made me laugh in a really long time. Jeff Jarrett, owner of TNA Wrestling actually uses his newfound love of MMA to entertain. Check it out...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire