mardi 20 avril 2010

2010 Ontario Open Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

This weekend is the 2nd annual Ontario Open BJJ tournement being held in Whitby. Team Renzo Gracie will be well represented with a large group from Sudbury BJJ, Sudbury MMA & our parent club, the Ottawa Academy of Martial Arts.

The team has been training hard and leaving everything on the mat. I've got no doubt we'll be bringing home a ton of medals.

Unfortunately for myself, I won't be able to attend. I had planned on making my competition debut at this event, but it will have to wait.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. For my teamates who are competing, I wish you the best of luck. With that, I know that luck is secondary to hard work and dedication. You're already one step ahead.

GO TEAM RENZO GRACIE!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire