jeudi 17 juin 2010

Random musings

The Renzo Gracie Invitational in NYC is a little over a week away. I had hoped to make it to the event, but the life of a married 33 year old father of two with a career doesn't always make it easy to pack up and leave for a long weekend. With that, I'll be watching the fall calendar for another event. (hopefully another Renzo Gracie invitational)...I'm feeling ready to make my competition debut. Now I just need to stars to align so I can do it.

In other news, I've been looking forward to the Matt Hamill biopic that's due to come out soon. For those who don't recognize the name, Matt is a UFC fighter who happens to be deaf. From what I've learned over the years, his story is pretty inspirational. Hamill is a class act, I can't wait for this to make it to theatres. Here's a quick preview clip...enjoy!

HAMILL - Official Teaser from Hamill the Movie on Vimeo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire