jeudi 11 mars 2010

Back from Banff!



Well, I`m back from a week in Banff, Alberta. I was there for a work conference and a bit of chillin`, but now I`m back and ready to get back to training. (The above picture is of yours truly strolling down Banff Avenue on Monday morning.)

While I was away, my teammates at Sudbury BJJ were down at the 2010 Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio. Big congrats to both Andre Pelletier and Yves Lalonde on their bronze medal performances at this premier grappling-bjj event. I`m looking forward to catching up with the team and hearing the stories from the road. I wish I could have been there. Here`s a picture of the crew gearing up for a night of karaoke.




Back to training! I need to work off some of the crazy grub I consumed up in the Rockie Mountains.

Stay healthy my friends!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire