mercredi 17 mars 2010

On the road again...

So I'm in my hotel room in the big'old metropolis of Timmins, Ontario. Roxanne took the boys to their Jiu Jitsu class tonight. Their first class without me with them on the mat. I can't wait to get back...I need to train.

Saturday will be a big day. The boys have their class at 11am, I'm training from 12-2, then I'll be returning at night for an in-house Muay Thai demo. For anyone reading this, you should come out! ($10 for tickets, goes to support the competition team at the club).

Mark Holst (from OAMA, our parent club in Ottawa)is also fighting on Saturday night in Detroit, Michigan for the Xtreme Kombat League's Lightweight title vs UFC veteran Corey Hill. You can watch that card online at www.mmaactionlive.com

Lastly, there's a free UFC fight night card on Sportsnet which will be worth checking out.

In other news, Roger Gracie will be fighting in Strikeforce on Saturday, May 15th vs UFC and Pride veteran heavyweight, Kevin Randleman. I'm excited to see how Roger does against the muscular wreslter. I'm predicting a submission win by Gracie in the first round.

Here's a video of Roger fighting Robert Drysdale at the Mundials in 2007. (if you look close enough, you'll see a suspicious stain on the backside of Drysdale's pants.)

Enjoy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire