vendredi 19 mars 2010

Friday Night BJJ!

After a week of sales seminars I figured I`d take advantage of the flexible schedule at the club and head over for a workout. Friday nights aren`t quite as busy and with tomorrow night`s Muay Thai demos, there were only a handful of fighters doing some light sparring and working on technique.

I ended up rolling with Steve for an hour and got some solid feedback and advice on fundamental aspects of my game that I need to work on. The light switch in my brain was flickering and I`m anxious to get back on the mat and work on it. My name is Yves and I`m addicted to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Getting back to the Muay Thai demos...if you`re interested in coming out, give me a call, email me at yves.charette@gmail.com or shoot me a note on facebook. Tickets are $10 at the door. It`ll be a great night!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire